News and Projects
- Home Office: Season Two is out now! In Boing Boing, Thom Dunn writes that it tells "a sweet, funny story about the last year that is all too relatable, in all its embarrassing weirdness."
- I'm proud to have joined the board of The Bechdel Group, a new-work-focused NYC-based theatre company that fosters writers writing for women by producing free readings, events, and performances that feature dynamic female roles.
- The Dramaturgy Microgrant Project was a huge success! My co-producers Kelly Miller, Tanya Palmer, Kris Karcher, and I started this project hoping to match $2,000 from an initial donor, and ended up raising over six times that amount, allowing us to provide grants of $150 to each of the 82 applicants. I'm so grateful to them, all the generous donors, and our partners at LMDA for the opportunity to give back to our community during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Archival video for Transforming Artistic Relationships: New Models of Partnership Between Playwrights and Theaters is now available! Don't miss this incredible conversation I co-produced with Jeremy Cohen at the Playwrights' Center.
- After over five years with HowlRound Theatre Commons, I left the team in August 2020 and moved to New York City to pursue new opportunities. I'm thrilled that Abigail Vega joined the organization as the new Creative Producer!
- Home Office is in the press! Jacquinn Sinclair writes for WBUR, "The weekly show is funny and approachable...its best moments come when we recognize ourselves." Terry Byrne, in the Boston Globe, calls the show "not-to-be-missed."
- Fresh Ink Theatre's production of Maiden Voyage by Cayenne Douglass has been officially cancelled due to COVID-19. I highly recommend giving the play a read on New Play Exchange.
- "Two Short Lists" in Theater Artists Making Theatre With No Theater, a collection of works compiled by Sheila Callaghan, Kelly Miller, and Meg Miroshnik. Tripwire Harlot Press, 2020.
- We Need to Invest in Writers: Learnings from Administering the National Playwright Residency Program, HowlRound, 2020
- How We Produced a Green Convening (co-written with JD Stokely), HowlRound, 2018
- A Conversation with Director Garry Hynes, HowlRound, 2017
- Tough and Tender: Lessons from Zelda, HowlRound, 2016